Workshop participants will learn the following skills specific to breast cancer impairments:
- Arm to Ear Test and Reach Out the Back Test
- Determine the difference between muscle and scar/ adhesion impairments
- Use palpation skills to determine the best location and type of treatment to use for common impairments*
- Use of methods suitable for breast cancer survivors: fascia release, scar barrier release, trigger point (serratus ant + teres), adapted cupping
- Treatment planning around breast cancer medical interventions
REFUND POLICY: If you have received the link for the Modules there will be a service/product cost of $180.
These modules offer active links to the extensive research which underpins the need for impairment vs dysfunction assessment and the testing demonstrated at the workshop. I believe that by undertaking the study of these Modules – the workshop will be less overwhelming and therefore foster better learning outcomes for you and your potential clients.
- mastectomy + lumpectomy scars and adhesions,
- axillary lymph node linear scar + dissection bed adhesions
To keep the workshop fee down, you will be asked to bring your own meals.
You might like to stay on in Darwin and do the Level 2 workshop aswell: Feb 7+ 8 2020