Workshop participants will learn the following skills specific to breast cancer impairments:
- Review practitioner’s skills from Level 1
- Scar and adhesion features of breast reconstructions + donor site
- treating seromas over time
- cording abnormalities
- whole body postural changes and impact on health & wellness
- exercise progression through shoulder stabilization and trunk stabilization pattern development
- how to progress to telehealth
EARLY BIRD REWARD: Make full payment before January 15, 2020, and you can view the online resources prior to this workshop.
This resource will offer active links to the extensive research which underpins the need for impairment vs dysfunction assessment and the testing demonstrated at the workshop. I believe that by undertaking the study of these resources the workshop will be less overwhelming and therefore foster better learning outcomes for you and your potential clients.
REFUND POLICY: If you have received the link for the online resource, your refund will deduct $150.
To keep the workshop fee down, you will be asked to bring your own meals.