This program is suited to health professionals with training in massage, oncology care and soft tissue rehabilitation.
This GOLD program includes:
- Video demonstration of a full treatment (1 session) using hand massage for scar and adhesions at the chest wall.
- Video demonstration of a full treatment (1 session) using negative pressure (a manual milk suction device)
- Video demonstration of exercises used in a standard treatment plan for patients preparing for breast reconstruction surgery.
- Photos and brief guides to performing at least 8 manual massage techniques (pdf)
- Q& A with Stella Maris Glowinski (pdf)
- Two recent scientific papers (full free access pdf) describing the current medical use of expanders.
The video is a total of 13 mins. Zoom in editing feature allows for clear vision of hand and finger actions, skin and tissue stretch.
If paying in a currency other than Australian dollars, conversion of fee is required: your bank may impose a currency conversion fee. Only Australian citizens will have 10%GST added to the price displayed which is added at payment.
Your purchase supports this clinician’s work.
Access rights following purchase
The program will require internet access each time you choose to view the information.
With your purchase you will receive a link and password which will be active for 12 months.
Videos can not be downloaded to your computer.
About Stella Maris Glowinski
This is the first time Stella’s work has become available to English speaking countries.
Stella works as a private masso-physiotherapist therapist in Rome, Italy where most of her patients are breast cancer survivors seeking support in their recovery. Her experience is both with early physiotherapy intervention post surgery aswell as ongoing physical management for long term breast cancer survivors. Stella has post graduate training in lymphatic massage (Foldi & Vodder) and soft tissue release techniques.
The work presented here is innovative and as yet does not have research investigating the outcomes of these techniques for reconstruction after breast cancer.
All captions and responses by Stella Maris Glowinski have been translated from Italian to English using Google translate. Some incorrect grammar or wording may exist due to this process.