This program is suited to therapists with a background in massage, physical rehabilitation, oncology, lymphoedema and use of dynamic taping.
The program has:
- Demonstration of assessment of soft tissues of the shoulder and chest region after expander surgery (video)
- Demonstration of lymphatic massage for the treatment of a fluid filled seroma.(video)
- Demonstration of mastectomy linear scar treatment.
- Demonstration of massage technique used to reduce inflammation at the soft tissues surrounding expander: as a strategy to manage capsular formation.
- Demonstration of innovative lymphtaping method for management of seroma
- Demonstration of exercises used in post expander recovery.
- Q&A with Stella, using Google translate, to understand more about her experience with this treatment approach.
- Links to selected research publications and publications related to seroma, expanders, dynamic taping for seroma and breast reconstruction.
The videos total 29 mins and demonstrates Stella’s treatment of a patient with seroma post expander surgery, in the early stages of their recovery.
If paying in a currency other than Australian dollars, conversion of fee is required: your bank may impose a currency conversion fee. Only Australian citizens will have 10%GST added to the price displayed which is added at payment.
Your purchase supports this clinician’s work.
Access rights following purchase
The program will require internet access each time you choose to view the information.
With your purchase you will receive a link and password which will be active for 12 months.
Videos developed by Stella Maris Glowinski, can not be downloaded to your computer.
About Stella Maris Glowinski
Stella Maris Glowinski works in her own private practice, in Rome, Italy, where the majority of her patients are breast cancer survivors at varying stages of recovery. Stella Maris Glowinski is a Massophysiotherapist with additional training and experience: lymphoedema treatment since 1997 (Vodder and Foldi trained), dynamic taping for musculo- skeletal and lymphatic conditions and psychological care for cancer patients. Stella has published articles on oncology rehab since 2003 and has recently developed a face to face workshop (in Italian only) to share her knowledge and skills.
This is the first time Stella’s work has become available to English speaking countries.