Denise Stewart has combined her 30 years experience helping women recover, her study of breast cancer scar tissue and research into breast cancer related pain and disability to produce this training module.
Suitable for: Breast care nurses, physical therapists, occupational therapists, fitness and exercise trainers, massage therapists. This program will suit Introductory, intermediate and advanced health practitioners: levels of information engagement can be chosen by the student.
For more information about Denise Stewart:www.breastandshoulder-rehab.com
What you will receive:
- A 76 page document to view or download with live links to abstracts and free papers, where available
- Seven videos specific to assessment methods
- Two new arm tests specifically for breast cancer survivors
- Two projects to test your new knowledge and skills
- Assessment of your project (optional)
Module 2 has additional information specific to mastectomy related impairments.
Australia CPD: Record your study/reflections using APHRA guidelines
America CEU: Not an approved CEU event however could be claimed as a SELF STUDY or INDEPENDENT STUDY professional development activity if you engage in a timeframe to complete your assessment project and record the information as required by your licensing body.
Other Countries: Registration professional development unknown